Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
Seems legit. :p
I did go on Free battle I did 10 battles won them all and only found 1 legend team sadly.
Really? Every time I play I get pitted against an all legends team. XD
Lucky I want to get pitted vs them. Its fun wrecking them and getting free wins.
Yeah, it's fun beating a team of legends, but it gets boring after a while when every team you play has M Ray with primal Groudon and Kyogre.
just when i got my team together it gets picked apart well backto the drawing board only 1 day before the tourny...
Aw you can do it Evil. TeamForum needs to be stronger than before kappa !
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

had to lose my secret weapon turns out he couldn't 1hko mega zard y which led to me getting sweeped by a 3hp mega zard y in battlespot....

Edit: i've fixed the team but i really hate the newest member... and i mean i really hate him...
(Jan 2, 2015, 07:43 AM)evilsabre Wrote: had to lose my secret weapon turns out he couldn't 1hko mega zard y which led to me getting sweeped by a 3hp mega zard y in battlespot....

Edit: i've fixed the team but i really hate the newest member... and i mean i really hate him...

did you try life orb on your "secret weapon" that could add a little boost to get more KO's
item clause unfortunately tygaa Sad + that would kill his survivability so i'm prob better replacing with more meta picks