Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
Curios to see the perfect Counter. You'll be playing in today's tournament using it?
(Jan 10, 2015, 01:27 PM)Shifu Wrote: Curios to see the perfect Counter. You'll be playing in today's tournament using it?

Which tournament would this be?
The one Justin is streaming tonight
Am i dumb again? Is the daily cup today or not :'D I feel so dumb T_T
I'm sure Justin said this was the weekly sub tournament, unless I'm being dumb as well :D
(Jan 10, 2015, 01:17 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Only good thing is he changes the Kanga meta because now they run low kick/drain punch and usually drop fake out. I FINALLY came up with the perfect counter for M-Kanga to where my team don't get OHKO'd and i'm sure the heck happy about it.

a lot are
low kick
ice punch
double-edge
fake out or protect
#TeamForum

Oh. Yeah I won't be playing in that one. Nor will I be able to showcase it tomorrow for Eeveeli's tournament because I actually need a legendary pokemon for the team.

(Jan 10, 2015, 01:31 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: a lot are
low kick
ice punch
double-edge
fake out or protect

Return isn't in anymore because of smeargle. Ice punch for dragons. Low kick for bisharp. I just love how now there is more a of move switch up with them. No Sucker punch at all anymore either.
Facade-Kang is also a thing that is coming back :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Still have not made a no legend team for tomorrow. Guess I'll just win it with my in game team Kappa
(Jan 10, 2015, 01:30 PM)Eckley Wrote: I'm sure Justin said this was the weekly sub tournament, unless I'm being dumb as well :D

I hope you're right I wanna tame
#TeamForum