Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
Icey, can it really be as bad as when I played that Amoongus?
They are gonna see you vs evil, so may as well watch you vs me also. One way or another your losses will be viewed by hundreds maybe even thousands. Just distract the viewers with lots of donation trains and people will forget that a battle is going on lol
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:30 AM)Eckley Wrote: Icey, can it really be as bad as when I played that Amoongus?

lol  :D
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I was gonna post my battle code from the match I lost, but the code doesn't exist anymore. I don't know if PKPatriot saved it though. :S

Plus I sorta got REKT'd in it. Sad
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:30 AM)Eckley Wrote: Icey, can it really be as bad as when I played that Amoongus?

I never even saw that battle. But thats ONE loss. Losing TWICE and get featured ehhh I ain't about that.
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:43 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:

I never even saw that battle. But thats ONE loss. Losing TWICE and get featured ehhh I ain't about that.

ima put it this way that amoonguss was a bigger troll than dark void smeargle
#TeamForum

but atleast you lost to me in the tourney rival battle in round 1 too bad i didn't know what music wally's was XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:47 AM)tygaa2 Wrote:

ima put it this way that amoonguss was a bigger troll than dark void smeargle

I need this BV. I don't understand how this amoonguss is like a top tier.
Double Team and brightpowder. That's how
once it had a few double teams up it rage powdered attacks away from its teammates. only thing is nothing would hit it so it lived forever and the whole time the partner can sweep
#TeamForum