Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
Sap Sipper for a switch in on a water team. Like pair it with Swampert and that OP.
Just reminding everyone to either start your round 2 battles or start scheduling them. They are due Saturday by 11:59pm PST. Great job on round 1 only one possible no show but they still have the rest of today so we'll see!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 7, 2015, 03:37 PM)Justin Wrote: Just reminding everyone to either start your round 2 battles or start scheduling them. They are due Saturday by 11:59pm PST. Great job on round 1 only one possible no show but they still have the rest of today so we'll see!

It's going well Justin! Glad you could host this!
Im looking forward to seeing the final rounds on stream wish i got in, but its good i didnt cause i made a better team :D
(Jan 7, 2015, 03:37 PM)Justin Wrote: Just reminding everyone to either start your round 2 battles or start scheduling them. They are due Saturday by 11:59pm PST. Great job on round 1 only one possible no show but they still have the rest of today so we'll see!

my Round 2 battle will be tonight... wish me luck!
Good luck Vex! <3 <3
(Jan 7, 2015, 12:04 PM)DirtyPirateNinja Wrote: yeah well ive changed the amoongus to acctually be able to attack instead of have 0 attacking moves :D

I did the same thing with my klefki
my butt is clenching so hard for this match. Probably gonna lose, but I'll give it my all!
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:33 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: my butt is clenching so hard for this match. Probably gonna lose, but I'll give it my all!

LOL
All done. Saved the best for last lol