Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
That sounds like one of the trolls you think would be flawless but actually is really hard to get off with.
totally agree it wont always work. but this was just one of those times where it worked to perfection
#TeamForum

It also helped that I didn't know Double Team was allowed. When I started competitively in XY, I was playing singles, and then I realised a lot of people play singles by smogon, and double team was banned
I've had those battles where just straight magic happens and they get these 1 and million chances of it working actually happen. I walk away and have to reconsider my battle plan after watching the video again. It was with a muk and Chansey spamming off Minimize.
It's so frustrating when you can't hit them. I know it's a valid tactic in vgc, but it's just so annoying haha
Thats why in VGC the better teams already have something to bomb them to the point they can't set up.
man, Some of these battles are insane
yeah well ive changed the amoongus to acctually be able to attack instead of have 0 attacking moves :D
im also working on a sap sipper goodra build :D
Sap Sipper Goodra is so good, bring a Ferrot and have it use Power Whip and your set for Goodra no need for a D-Dance