Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
all I know is Peyton Manning Sherman Williams and Tom Brady but when it comes to how you play football I don't know and I don't care KappaHD
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Banned for not banning
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned for realizing I forgot to banned KappaHD
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

banned because do you like my signature?
#Teamforum

Banned because I do. (You can also center it and choose letter size if you want but it need to fit 252 characters I think.)

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

banned because it was a lot better before but I couldn't fit it all in Sad
#Teamforum

banned because it's true Dragonite in goodra are the only dragon types who can take a ice beam off the top of my head
#Teamforum

Banned because it looks you have banned yourself Kappa. Or someone erased their post Kappa

banned because someone must have but who is the question???? KappaHD
#Teamforum

(Feb 2, 2015, 11:19 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Feb 2, 2015, 11:11 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 2, 2015, 11:09 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Banned because that drive wouldn't have mattered if Brady didn't throw that interception

Banned because the IF game is a bunch of stuff that never happened. The interception rekt even though Seahawks blew it by not scoring.

Banned because an interception on a slant is a very rare thing, the odds of that being a pick was 75:1

Banned because those odds are too unrealistic the chance of it happening was so much more when the play is occuring within the 10 yard line.