Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
(Apr 2, 2016, 12:57 PM)crownjewel Wrote: Could I get event beldum

What do you have to offer for trade
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon for your Mudkip can I offer a Shiny Delibird?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Apr 2, 2016, 04:09 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @TheWildShannon for your Mudkip can I offer a Shiny Delibird?

Not really interested in the delibird. I like my pokemon to be in pokeballs. Yours are all in loveballs
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Apr 2, 2016, 04:11 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Apr 2, 2016, 04:09 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @TheWildShannon for your Mudkip can I offer a Shiny Delibird?

Not really interested in the delibird. I like my pokemon to be in pokeballs. Yours are all in loveballs

No, not all
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Apr 2, 2016, 04:06 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

Shiny rotom
(Apr 2, 2016, 04:24 PM)crownjewel Wrote:
(Apr 2, 2016, 04:06 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

Shiny rotom

i have a shiny rotom
(Apr 2, 2016, 04:04 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Apr 2, 2016, 12:54 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: For the Mudkip I can give Klefki, Chatot, Shellder or Kangashkan Smile Do any of those interest you?

Can I know more about the klefki? Level, pokeball, etc

I have a lvl 1 Brave Klefki with Prankster as ability in a quick ball, its a female with metal sound spikes draining kiss and crafty shield as moves Smile
hey shannon how attached to that yanmega are you? Smile
are you intrested in trading your escavalier? or is it gone? I have a shiny charizard but its only level 36
That shiny Xatu looks really nice, I can offer a Lvl 30 shiny Dedenne, and a Lvl 46 shiny Sylveon