Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Rate my team!
Sorry if I'm being harsh with what I am going to say about your team, but I'm going to be honest about your team. Honestly, it's an okay build.

First off, you have a big electric type weakness, due to your many water and flying types you have. There are good substitutes to replace your team, which Greninja with Protean could replace Cloyster, and Skarmory or Eviolite Chansey could replace one of your flying types, so Skarmory can set-up rocks or Chansey can take hits.

Secondly, your team looks very Hyper-Offensive. I say this because you have half of your team is sash'd and alot of your team have moves that prepare for sweeping. In my opinion, you should try and use other pokemon that can wall more hits, like what I said with Skarmory or Chansey.

I also want to point out that Gliscor doesn't have the ability Poison Heal to work with Toxic Orb, which I'll just say you might have just said the wrong ability, and Slowbro would usually have the Regenerator ability to take back some HP on switch-in if he got banged up a little bit.

Honestly, I would have to give this team a rating of 6/10. The team has some good strong points, like Mega Slowbro and sweepers, but there are only few walls on your team that if they are taken out, there would be a good chance that the others would get sweeped. Relying on Focus Sash on too many pokemon can be a problem, (which I would recommend leftovers on Espeon, btw) and the common weakness to electric and a little bit of grass can be a problem. It's a good team, but can be improved more.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois

Messages In This Thread
Rate my team! - by PokeCharged - Nov 29, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Rate my team! - by Railtracks - Nov 29, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Rate my team! - by PokeCharged - Nov 29, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Rate my team! - by GingerxPug - Dec 3, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Rate my team! - by IceyGamer - Dec 3, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Rate my team! - by Azoth - Dec 3, 2014, 07:00 PM