Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB?
(Feb 10, 2016, 08:49 AM)DanielJames Wrote: It's not that I didn't like your team, I just knew that if you weren't going to use any restricted legends you were already putting yourself at a disadvantage! I respect the fact that you want to use Pokémon you like instead of Pokémon that fit the status quo. However, I think you need to find a nice balance of using Pokémon that currently shape the Metagame and Pokémon that you want to use! With that said, I agree with everything Marcusube said above.

Same as what he said. Your team is good but it can't function effectively in this format. To be honest, I would say to choose another format to play in (I took this decision myself because I found VGC'16 to be too restrictive - even though it literally allows everything). I'm not doing this to insult you or anyone and I take this advice myself, "Don't play in a metagame that makes you feel uncomfortable unless you plan to put your differences aside and dive into a whole new field"
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB? - by Marcusube - Feb 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB? - by Absol - Feb 10, 2016, 02:36 PM