Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB?
(Feb 10, 2016, 11:59 AM)Marcusube Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 08:49 AM)DanielJames Wrote: It's not that I didn't like your team, I just knew that if you weren't going to use any restricted legends you were already putting yourself at a disadvantage! I respect the fact that you want to use Pokémon you like instead of Pokémon that fit the status quo. However, I think you need to find a nice balance of using Pokémon that currently shape the Metagame and Pokémon that you want to use! With that said, I agree with everything Marcusube said above.

Same as what he said. Your team is good but it can't function effectively in this format. To be honest, I would say to choose another format to play in (I took this decision myself because I found VGC'16 to be too restrictive - even though it literally allows everything). I'm not doing this to insult you or anyone and I take this advice myself, "Don't play in a metagame that makes you feel uncomfortable unless you plan to put your differences aside and dive into a whole new field"

Exactly. No one can fault you for using the team that you want to use because you provide valid explanations as to why you use what you use. In theory, your team can work if you have the right match-ups. I just don't see your current team having much success against standard VGC teams as it stands. I tried to go against the grain last year and make creative teams, but I always only found limited success with them. When I used a CHALK team, I won way more games. I wish there was more diversity in the Metagame, but unfortunately that's not the case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB? - by DanielJames - Feb 10, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB? - by Absol - Feb 10, 2016, 02:36 PM