Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB?
Well first i'd like to say I havent read anyone elses comments yet, so sorry if I say the same thing as someone else :v

You're definitely getting somewhere with the team, but theres still a few things that really pop out to me.

1.) You honestly need to replace cradily, it will 95% be taken out before it gets time to fully setup

2.) A P-Don may honestly sweep this whole team, you dont have anything to really counter it except MAYBE Ampharos if you throw helping hand on Clefable to support it. Even then, Ampharos is pretty fragile, especially compared to most of the pokemon used in the VGC 16 meta.

3.) As much as you're going to hate it, you'er gonna have to use a legendary. That's just simply put. If your team doesnt have some type of legendary youre not gonna survive that long throughout the "season". I personally think Choice Specs-Dazzling Gleam Xerneas would be a great replacement for Cradily.

4.) Aegislash. no. no. no. Even though its considered to be Uber by Smogon, it just flat out doesn't stand a chance in the new Meta. You'd be lucky to get a Flash Cannon off on a Sylveon if Aegislash managed to survive long enough for its turn.

Sorry if I sounded to harsh :v But who knows, you could do what that one guy did in VGC 14? Championships (idk if it was 14 or not, I dont remember tbh) and win using a Pachirisu x3
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB? - by Absol - Feb 10, 2016, 02:36 PM