Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB?
Legendaries are in. Much like what Sir Absol says, you're going to have to use a legendary. You'll be dealing with Primals for sure, and if you are going against someone who is, your team isn't going to last long. And Cradily is just too weak, especially in this Meta.

Another problem is of course, Aegislash. Its too common now, and that means a lot of people have made plenty of counters against it. And all it would take is a speedy Giratina, or a Special hitting Groudon to knock it out before it can even make a move.

Clefable is a good choice, it can be a tank, so its a good choice. There isn't much to say against it, you might have a problem with Yveltal, but that is it.

Talonflame, poor poor Talonflame. It won't last long if your opponent has Primal kyogre out. hydro pump, Origin pulse are common moves people run on Kyogre. Would I keep Talonflame in my team? I wouldn't, not with the threat of primal kyogre being high.

Next is Ampharos. Now, since he is your mega, I would keep him in there for that reason. But be careful, a Primal Groudon would do heavy damage to it. Earthquake is also another problem, and most legendaries can run it, if I'm not mistaken. But I can see Ampharos being a good member on your team, his speed is a problem, and you know that, so I feel that you have an idea in mind when it comes down to it.

That's honestly it. The main point is legendaries play a huge role in this meta, so not having one isn't the best option. Hope this helps!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB? - by Absol - Feb 10, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Is it Finally Good Enough for VGC DB? - by pritchman227 - Feb 10, 2016, 03:14 PM