I was looking for pkhex and all that stuff when I realized, I can't use any of it with a E-shop downloaded Alpha Sapphire. So all I can do is really trade stuff that I happen to have laying around. Welp if anyone needs Pelipper, I'm your guy lmao :D :D
|
[DISCUSSION] Lol I realized I'm useless
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Lol I realized I'm useless - by PatTheBat - Feb 13, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Lol I realized I'm useless - by Excalibur0126 - Feb 13, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Lol I realized I'm useless - by Platinum2183 - Feb 14, 2016, 05:09 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
Users browsing this thread:

