Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Website Pokemon Tournaments (Need Your Help)
Here's what I think.

-Weekly can definitely work out for Justin considering how many fans he has now, perhaps Friday or a saturday during later in the afternoon is the best time for the tournament so you can make sure a majority of the registered people make it.

-I am assuming it is a 3ds tournament. I think a first come first serve basis is best for the tournament and have perhaps a waiting list for the next tournament for people who didn't make it so everyone has a chance, if someone hasn't shown up then they cannot participate in the following tournament so the chance of it happening again drops is also a wise choice as said by someone else which means consistent people should get priority.

-Challonge.com enuf said, I think Justin has used this before but I personally use it for my facebook group tournaments and it's pretty well constructed but I just checked out Battlefy as suggested by someone else earlier in the thread and either works.

-Making a thread for each tournament is best to report the matches, also it would be wise to have each person save the battle vid so there is no confusion

-Another suggestion would be to use a random number generator to decide who is going against who- the order of who entered should be their number.

While I understand there are those with an advantage because of time zones, there is not much that can be done about that because it goes both ways, your time might be better for you but not for me and vice versa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Website Pokemon Tournaments (Need Your Help) - by Legend - Dec 12, 2014, 08:08 PM