@Tharsin It really is and it certainly does warrant a rewatch. I heard about Grimgar a while back and I really wanna watch it but I need finish other shows before I start. I have my list of animes that I watch but I can't watch multiple series at the same time. I'm lowkey OCD like that, lol, I just gotta finish a season or however many episodes of one anime before I start another. I didn't know Grimgar was a "trapped in a game" genre, that's cool to hear - seeing as how I liked Log Horizon, Sword Art Online & No Game No Life, I'm sure I'll like Grimgar :]
|
[ANIME] An Anime that I highly recommend
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
