Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] First Team for VGC 2015- Regirock the guy who stands like a rock!
(Dec 17, 2014, 01:13 PM)Justin Wrote: Holy crap are the regis allowed lol?

Yes.

Back to the rating. I rate it 8/10 with the missing two points being because Status wipes this team out if they get past Talonflame and Scizor. The team is more built for trying to bulk something out then using STAB to hurt back and with Non-STAB attacks.
Look at these stats.

252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 80 HP / 0 Def Regirock: 134-158 (41.7 - 49.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (Take note this is for doubles meaning your team is also getting hurt which knocks down damage from EQ. Other then that it hits between 55-61%.

Then Status comes in before Regirock gets a move back off on me and look
252 Atk burned Regirock Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Garchomp: 142-168 (39.7 - 47%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Mega Scizor isn't a good pokemon and is overall very easy to predict. SD turn one which keeps it open to x4 weakness to fire and is KOed without getting anything off.

Amoonguess left in the dirt to taunt because all it has is Giga drain left vs Taunter and possibly 2nd pokemon.

The point I am making here is Taunt/para/burn is too big of a killer to the team and that the team is trying to force Non-STAB moves to work just for coverage. 8/10 Good luck with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Team for VGC 2015- Regirock the guy who stands like a rock! - by IceyGamer - Dec 17, 2014, 01:47 PM