Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC 2015 Team
I LOVE this team Idea. I had this Swift Swim and Drizzle plan against me recently. 10/10 Because I had something VERY similar to this.
EDIT: Problem is Scarf Landorus. Yache berry is pointless to the x4 weakness because he doesn't carry bulk at all. Switch up his EVs to the typical Speed and Attack and it is perfect. Keep note on Talonflame is a death bomber with no Roost and that Overheat will be nerfed due to rain and because Tflame isn't Sp.attacker. Thundurus you can run 252HP/252/Sp.Attack then 4 Speed. These crazy EV spreads take away from what he could due better. Run Thunder instead of Discharge so he can pair along with that Swift Swim Swampert and Poli better as well. Again for Swampert just max out his Attack and HP because adding the EVs to everything reduces his attack power possibility. Politoad SHOULD NOT be scarfed because him covering different types is what makes him work. Give him leftovers rather or Sitrus berry. and Again fix the EV spread on him. Max out that 252 Sp.attack and take advantage of the rain with STAB Scald. AND HE HAS DRIZZLE He doesn't need rain dance AT ALL. Put the rock that extends the period of that if you are worried about it. 10/10 8/8 Great idea but you need to fix some stuff now that I take a good look. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
VGC 2015 Team - by Slec - Dec 17, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: VGC 2015 Team - by IceyGamer - Dec 17, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: VGC 2015 Team - by Slec - Dec 17, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: VGC 2015 Team - by mentalmantel - Jan 28, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: VGC 2015 Team - by tygaa2 - Dec 17, 2014, 10:24 PM