Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] I think I finally found a decent team
(Dec 18, 2014, 05:15 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Eeveeli your build is terrrrr......ific! Kappa that altaria can rekt, I really need to start thinking what mega I should base my team around time thinking of going mega beedrill

Omg Anime don't you dare to call this hard-work terrible Kappa.

(Dec 18, 2014, 05:17 AM)evilsabre Wrote: ohh we can rip into her team now sweet ermm ...... i dno if i can the teams too adorable aside from the terrakion that should clearly be replaced for not looking cute enough :P

Just be careful rain teams don't cripple musahana due to the reduced heal from moonlight although i'd image you'd bring jellicent in on those teams

I actually bring both of my tr setters with me since most of them have a taunt-Talonflame with them = Musahana laughs to that mon with setting up TR anyways. But yea Jellicent is my main TR setter if it doesn't have a taunter with them :D

Also I will replace my Terrakion as soon as possible. It's more so that other people will think I will bring it with me, while I don't and I can get them to use pokemons that I can take out easily. xD

Messages In This Thread
I think I finally found a decent team - by Eeveeli - Dec 18, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: I think I finally found a decent team - by Eeveeli - Dec 18, 2014, 05:35 AM