Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Newb, Save File on Pokèmon Y, Pokègen??
[Image: tumblr_mrmg6bVDQk1r346c6o1_1280.gif]

Hi Guys! Cloudy is new here! *No one claps* Oh okay..

I just wan
t to ask you people something... For some reason my save file on my Y version is going weird... Ever since I started Pokègenning, my save data is going nuts... I didn't lose any Pokèmon, I don't think it was corrupted, all my badges are there, I unlocked all the cities in Kalos, I defeated the Elite Four, etc. But for some odd reason, it just takes me back to when the Professer gives me my second starter! Then I get an invisible Mr. Bonding when I enter the gate to enter Route 5, then I go to Champier Town or whatever, then it won't let me progress, the man at the exit of the town says I should be going to the Castle at the town, and it was free, and I knew there was a short cut scene there about that ninja dude on the second floor tells you there's a Snorlax blocking the path, so I went in! But... There's no Shauna, no Ninja, the Ninja dude was on the second floor, IT'S ALL WEIRD! Whenever I enter a gym, it thinks I'm actually battling the Gym Leader themselves, when really, I HAVE THE GYM BADGE! For those of you who are thinking that I didn't back up the save, I did.

I tried the scene where you pick up your Kanto starter again, it just does the same thing, I know I could ignore it, it's just irratating. Help? It's been 3 months since I got Pkhex and I can'y stand the cut scenes ;-;

~Cloudy

Messages In This Thread
Newb, Save File on Pokèmon Y, Pokègen?? - by SleepyClouds - Aug 25, 2016, 09:53 AM