Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Team rater needed
To be honest, I'm not sure what direction you want to take the team with since I don't see movesets, EVs, Natures, etc. Even though you suggested not to say the movesets, we still need them to have a clear idea where you want the team to go. Any team that's going to be "rated" in almost any forum (Smogon, Serebii, Nugget Bridge) is going to have some form of scrutiny of sorts so be prepared to face criticism. You also have to provide reasoning, even if the sets are sorta gimmicky, standard, innovative, for fun, whatever. If you want to know how to post teams, I'll link exactly here.

With that said, I take it that you are new to competitive battling or trying to get into it. I will warn you that if someone were to battle you via tiers they'll ask if the Dialga replaced with another Pokemon, otherwise they might not battle you at all. Someone did mention Excadrill so try using it in place of Dialga if people say you can't have Dialga in battle. 

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

This is a specially defensive Excadrill from the Smogon Dex, though if you don't like it, then the EVs can be changed to have max attack and speed (252 attack and 252 speed.  While I'll admit I don't use certain Pokemon like Rapidash (won't get into that topic), you can always refer to the Smogon Dex for potential sets. Yes these sets are very standard and to a degree out of date, but at least you'll have an idea on what the Pokemon is using.

Messages In This Thread
Team rater needed - by Tomatoman1 - Aug 25, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Team rater needed - by Hatonacat - Aug 25, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Team rater needed - by Tomatoman1 - Aug 25, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Team rater needed - by Black117 - Aug 26, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Team rater needed - by Marcusube - Aug 26, 2016, 06:07 PM