Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My NU Trick Room Team
As a follow up to my rating: I've used this team on the ladder and it has won me 80% of the games played (estimated). Mesprit doesn't do much for the team other than set up Stealth Rock and provide Trick Room support as well as a Ground immunity. Honestly, I would switch it for Claydol if the Ground immunity is so important (plus Claydol gives an immunity to Electric plus it resists a good amount of typings in the tier) or Mega-Audino as said before. Beheeyem, Aggron and Abomasnow pull their weight , however without Trick Room, Aggron especially falls prey to attacks particularly late game when switch ins are mitigated so I'd run some speed investments (not necessarily 252 but enough to outspeed defensive Torterra or just base 60s and Weezing). I also experimented with Skuntank in place of Smeargle and it actually did pretty well in terms of checking Malamar (barely) who destroys this team plus it provided priority with Sucker Punch and hazard removal with Defog. I feel that running Charcoal on Camerupt and running Hidden Power Electric or Ancient Power would help, also running Stealth Rock in place of Eruption if Mesprit were to be dropped.

It's a fun and viable team to use in the tier but its main issue is dealing with Dark types and not having hazard support

Messages In This Thread
My NU Trick Room Team - by w2gMk - Sep 2, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: My NU Trick Room Team - by croissant - Sep 2, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: My NU Trick Room Team - by Marcusube - Sep 3, 2016, 06:11 AM
RE: My NU Trick Room Team - by Marcusube - Sep 3, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: My NU Trick Room Team - by w2gMk - Sep 3, 2016, 02:12 PM