Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Miror B Team?
Yeah normally I don't know how to go about theme teams, but here are some simple thoughts of mine. I'll say it doesn't hurt to look thru Miror B.'s team on Bulbalpedia and choose....six Ludicolos especially one with Fire Punch.

[Image: 180px-LudicoloEXCrystalGuardians6.jpg]

If you want to be a little more gimmicky or diverse with the theme team, why not just build a team around Ludicolo like a rain-based team. Ludicolo and Politoed are kinda a given just to setup the rain for Ludicolo. For an offensive Ludi you can try out are Hydro Pump, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, and Focus Blast. A "defensive" / trollish Rain Dish Ludi can be used with Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Scald, Toxic, Teeter Dance, Toxic, Synthesis, etc. Such a defensive Ludicolo would be most difficult to run, but kinda fun to use if it actually works out. A special Dragonite with Hurricane can be sorta a tribute to the Shadow Dragonite with the move "Shadow Storm". The other moves are up to you, but Draco Meteor, Extreme Speed, Roost, and Earthquake/Superpower can do to round off Dragonite's coverage.

Messages In This Thread
Miror B Team? - by Nephilidae - Sep 12, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Miror B Team? - by pritchman227 - Sep 12, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Miror B Team? - by Black117 - Sep 12, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Miror B Team? - by Reed - Sep 12, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Miror B Team? - by Black117 - Sep 12, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Miror B Team? - by Nephilidae - Sep 13, 2016, 08:04 PM