Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] First Sun & Moon VGC Team Mk. II
Nicely done, i appreciate the fact that you are trying to make a pokemon like Comfey work and of course it is worth trying some original stuffs at the beginning, furthermore the game has just came out so we have to use the resources and knowledge we have.

I won't say if this is team is good or bad, i'm just gonna give you some tips so that you can adjust your team a bit.

The first thing is about Golem. Galvanize Return and STAB Rock Slide will hit very hard and you should maximize the damage output by giving it max Atk. It means you will have to sacrifice some bulk, but for this reason i would suggest using a Focus Sash to let it survive at least one hit. You can't freely use Earthquake because you have no Flying/Levitate mons in your team, and Palossand already gives you Ground type coverage, so you might think about using another move (what about a Galvanize-boosted Explosion? You can use Explosion when you are next to Palossand for example :D)

Do you think Decidueye is the right Grass-type choice? You already have another Ghost-type so it will add another weakness to Dark.

The rest of your team is ok, although i don't think HP Electric on Lumineon is really necessary, so i would try Surf instead which can also make a combo with Palossand's ability.

I hope you understand why i suggested these adjustments, let me know what you think about them!

Messages In This Thread
First Sun & Moon VGC Team Mk. II - by KiwiTiger - Nov 25, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: First Sun & Moon VGC Team - by GiMYz - Nov 26, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: First Sun & Moon VGC Team - by Marcusube - Nov 26, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: First Sun & Moon VGC Team Mk. II - by KiwiTiger - Nov 26, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: First Sun & Moon VGC Team Mk. II - by GiMYz - Nov 26, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: First Sun & Moon VGC Team Mk. II - by KiwiTiger - Nov 26, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: First Sun & Moon VGC Team Mk. II - by GiMYz - Nov 26, 2016, 06:25 PM