Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] LunalaLand's Competitve Team Giveaway Service
Hello,i'm LunalalLand and i'm offering my services to those looking to play competitively in Pokemon Sun/Moon. ***FC available on userpage*** If you do not have your FC on your userpage please add it as this makes things much easier.

I'll try to keep this short, I will offer 5 competitive teams a day based on who posted first in the correct format, and every other post after that will be added to a que.Those who posted after the first 5 posters will recieve their pokemon first the next day and everyone else will receive their team in the subsequent que.

EDIT: (***Guidelines for posting and receiving your request***)If you want to post first to reserve a spot and add all the information in afterwards i will allow this only if your reservation post has atleast one pokemon request in the appropriate format and you let me know their is more pokemon information coming in your reserved post.If you do not want more than 1 pokemon also make that clear in your reservation post.I will only begin on your request once all pokemon information is listed so make things easier for me and let me know if your request is complete by adding "Request complete" at the bottom of your post

(The first 5 posters to put "request complete" at the bottom will recieve their pokemon first even if they posted before you, so please remember to do this(Do not put "request complete" if request is not actually complete.These post will be bumped down in the que) .Maximum 6 Pokemon per post.

***Policy for double requesters***
If you ahve already requested and recieve your pokemon, you must wait a Minumim of 3 Ques before the possibility of recieving a 2nd request.

This is the format i'm asking for.

*Name of pokemon (also add nickname if desired) and level

*Nature

*Held item

*Ability

*IVs and EVs spread

*Moveset

*Special request (such as friendship level, specific ball or shiny)

NOTE (If you reuqest an unavailable ability,Pre-pokebank move or egg move without editing your post i will use intuition and correct it to best suit your pokemon)

Also, I will handle request per 4 pages, which means pages 1 through 4 (in correct format) get taken care of first, then 5 - 8, etc.

Service is currently CLOSED until further notice

Messages In This Thread
LunalaLand's Competitve Team Giveaway Service - by LunalaLand - Nov 30, 2016, 01:51 PM