Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend Of Korra
*Spoilers*

Let me just say, this thread just needed to happen. I LOOOVVVE ATLA and LoK and can we just talk about that ending to Korra? Can I just say.... KORRASAMI!!! Holy Raava that ending was beautiful. The idea of three portals is crazy.

I've been a fan of everything Avatar since when the show first aired in 2005. I was always a die-hard Nickelodeon fan, I didn't even know Disney Channel existed till I was like 10. I found out about Avatar by just watching other awesome Nickelodeon shows and watching the trailers for ATLA during the commercial breaks.

I first watched ATLA when I was 5 and didn't understand it at all, I just loved the idea of adventure and seeing dudes shooting fireballs out of their hands. But it took maybe two, three years until I had to re-watch the series and love everything about it.

I'm not hear to discuss much besides that I love this show! And also... WHY IS THERE NO SUCH THING AS GLASS BENDING? There's even sand bending and electricity/lightning bending, but no glass bending. It would be the coolest thing ever!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend Of Korra - by LocoLudicolo - Jan 2, 2015, 10:59 PM