Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC newbie over here, any help is appreciated before I start going to tournaments
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:25 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I want to use that Milotic strategy not going to lie.
Bisharp is solid
Sylveon I'd spread out the 248 HP EVs into Sp.Def but keeping it still high. So something like 170 HP and 88 Sp.Def just to give an added bulk to that specific area.
Don't know much for Heatran sets.
Salamence is being used in Doubles so you don't want him locked up into Outrage not knowing which pokemon it attacks. Go for a Dragon Claw instead for the STAB boost.
Arcanine needs some work. I'm not the best for his set but I know somebody here on the forums and mentor you more than I can.

I'll try out the different EV spread on Sylveon and switch Outrage for Dragon Claw, thanks!

(Jan 5, 2015, 02:27 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I would take off dragon tail on mitotic because its a physical move and mitotic is a special attacker.

I agree with Icey about sylveon

Bisharp looks good!

The EV's heatran has in SpD should be in SpA

I would change outrage to dragon claw on salemence because your opponents can use protect and then your Pokemon will be confused.

I like the bulky support Arcanine! I would change firespin to either flare blitz or over heat depending if you prefer physical or special. This is because those moves are powerful enough to KO annoying things like ferrothorn

Dragon Tail on Milotic is used purely for support. There aren't any other special attacks that Milotic can take advantage of besides one of the Hidden Powers. It also forces out unfavorable match-ups and prevents other Pokemon from setting up. What move would you recommend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VGC newbie over here, any help is appreciated before I start going to tournaments - by DanielJames - Jan 5, 2015, 03:31 PM