Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] List all generations according to your liking
Let's see from least to favorite

# 1 Gen 6 - It just doesn't work for me the designs for the new mons were lacking and the difficulty of the game was by far one of the weakest causing it to be really easy to beat,plus these were the worst starter pokemon in my opinion.

# 2 Gen 5 - AKA the gen of the bug types, as a shiny hunter i must say i enjoyed alot of the shiny variants that was In this version and loved the designs of the legendary pokemon.

# 3 Gen 1 - Not much to say it's the one that started it all and you either love it or hate it.

# 4 Gen 7 - Pretty high on the list i know but truth be told sun and moon really gave me a fresh outlook on a pokemon game for the first time in a long time, having trials instead of gyms, the story line, the characters, the introduction of ultra beast, new features in the game, and the legendaries representing the sun and moon were perfect lunala a little more so than solgaleo.

# 5 Gen 4 - Loved these starters great plot awesome soundtrack had an Elite 4 that was actually difficult awesome legendaries with awesome roles in the Story, not to mention girartina is the coolest legendary in my book.

# 6 Gen 2 - The best set of starters in my opinion hands down all hail lord cyndaquil.

Gen 3 is aight i guess .

We'll that's about it for me but no matter what i enjoy a pokemon game to the fullest otherwise what's the point of buying it right. Smile

P.s. @PerchPond were u always a trusted member or did u just receive that title anyway's congrats on becoming a trusted member Big Grin it's also possible u we're 1 to begin with and i just didn't notice Huh
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: List all generations according to your liking - by Sharkfang2193 - Nov 7, 2017, 01:53 PM