Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
(Jan 16, 2015, 06:04 AM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: SKARRIC'S CHANGES
Not entirely sure ToS warrants an entire section. Maybe have one well moderated topic stickied to the top of the Other Games section instead? First post should definitely be full of information on the game in general and the second post a list of active players. Then the rest of the thread is discussion like normal. Maybe I'm wrong again though. I don't play ToS or Monster Hunter so I'm not sure how much there is to talk about in those games. ^^;

(Jan 16, 2015, 05:55 AM)Skarric Wrote: ADD
Town of Salem Community
I think this will take off more when you actually start playing it on stream. Many of the mods such as Hanasumi, Cabbages, Legacy, Br0f3ss0r, Meganchu and members of the community such as Evyii ahd Thewasher19 play Town of Salem almost on a daily basis. It'll be better for members of the community to start Town of Salem in an environment where other members of the community are able to play with them and so they won't be trolled/abused by older members of Town of Salem where something like "omg you don't know how to jail? stupid townies".

I agree with both, but I see the downside to making it a whole section. Apart from that, it's quite impossible to play it in a stream without any other players sniping you and finding out who you are. On the intro, Eeveeli made a thread on the basics and I made another thread with a user list from the thread and also started editing the thread to include some tips on how to play certain roles. I also almost always right on my will, Evyii down Kappa so people I play with know who I am. Oh also, whatever you decide on the Town of Salem subject, you guys could probably move Eeveeli's guide there. right now it's in the pokemon tutorials and guides.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by Evyii - Jan 16, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 16, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 17, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums - by RagnoroX - Jan 18, 2015, 09:10 AM