Jan 27, 2015, 11:32 AM
It is a pity since you just need 22 IV in Speed to outspeed neutral base 80 with no investment (101 vs 100).. but HP/Def/SpDef are the most important things. Good luck
|
Should I keep this Suicune?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Should I keep this Suicune? - by Kingboo421 - Jan 26, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Should I keep this Suicune? - by GingerxPug - Jan 26, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Should I keep this Suicune? - by Kingboo421 - Jan 26, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Should I keep this Suicune? - by GiMYz - Jan 27, 2015, 11:32 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#651 Quilladin
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Yesterday, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |