Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC 2015 Team
(Dec 17, 2014, 07:26 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: VGC is very different in the terms of ev spreading. Some pokemon like Politoed dont need all 252 in sp atk because it is going to kill pokemon like Talonflame anyways. I run scarf on him because he can not outspeed alot of pokemon such as Garchomp.  Using the evs in other stats like defenses and hp give the added bulk. Also the national champ used this Ludicolo and Politoed the same way. I only put Overheat on Talonflame for Ferrothorn and Aegislash so Spatk investments arent necessary. Thundurus is used to be a bulky troll type pokemon. It use is to take hits and paralyze my opponents. Landorus is used for intimidation and to be a defensive wall. Swampert definitely does not need all 252 in Attack because he has base 150 already without evs and ivs. Thank you for the help but I know what I am doing.

I didn't plug your EV distribution into a calc, but to newcomers they weill seem odd. In the future on RMT it might help to explain what your EV spread is specifically trying to accomplish instead of just saying you "Know what you are doing"...otherwise it feels like you are posting in RMT merely to stroke your own ego.

For instance, without the Attack investment what does Swampert still hit that is important?

You did mention that Politoed is set up to live a Volt Switch from M-Manectric, but is that all it is EV'd to survive?

Messages In This Thread
VGC 2015 Team - by Slec - Dec 17, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: VGC 2015 Team - by IceyGamer - Dec 17, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: VGC 2015 Team - by Slec - Dec 17, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: VGC 2015 Team - by mentalmantel - Jan 28, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: VGC 2015 Team - by tygaa2 - Dec 17, 2014, 10:24 PM