Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My First Team
I am wanting to get into competitive battles a little bit and was wanting a little advice on my team. This is my first team.

My first Pokemon is Absol. The ability is Pressure and the item held is Absolite. The move set is Thunder Wave, Calm Mind, Sucker Punch, and Shadow Claw. The EV's are 248 in HP, 252 in Attack, and 8 in SpD. The nature is Adamant.

Next is Aerodactyl. The Ability is Unnerve and the item held is Chesto Berry. The move set is Iron Tail, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide, and Stone Edge. The EV's are 252 in Attack, 252 in Speed, and 4 in SpD with an Adamant Nature.

Third up is Snorlax. The Ability is Immunity and the item is Leftovers. The move set is Amnesia, Rest, Ice Beam, and Toxic. The EV's are 252 in HP, 252 in SpD, and 4 in Defense with a Calm nature.

Fourth is Hippowdon. The Ability is Sand Stream and the item is a Cheri Berry. The move set is Earthquake, Rock Slide, Yawn, and Slack Off. The Ev's are 248 in HP, 252 in Defense, and 8 in Attack with an Impish nature.

Fifth is Chandelure. The Ability is Infiltrator and the item is Red Card. The move set is Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, and Toxic. The EV's are 128 in HP, 130 in SPD, and 252 in SpA with a Modest Nature.

Last and not least is Espeon. The Ability is Synchronize and the held item is a Colbur Berry. The move set is Psychic, Shadow Ball, Psyshock, and Protect. The EV's are 252 in SpA, 252 in Speed, and 4 in Defense with a Timid nature.

This is my very first team and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
My First Team - by v7 Silent - Jan 29, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: My First Team - by GiMYz - Jan 29, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: My First Team - by v7 Silent - Jan 29, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: My First Team - by GiMYz - Jan 29, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: My First Team - by v7 Silent - Jan 29, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: My First Team - by Marcusube - Jan 30, 2015, 04:15 PM