Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My First Team
To start it off, your team is really weak to Rock, Dark and especially Water attacks. Invest 252 EVs into speed instead of HP and go for a jolly nature for Absol. Absol is a glass cannon even when mega so running support moves or set up moves isn't a great idea.

By the way, why are you running Calm Mind on Absol?

Run Aerodactyl with a Focus Sash or Life Orb, any other item that isn't a Chesto Berry. The Chesto Berry really isn't useful for this set and if your opponent putting you to sleep is a problem then pivot between Absol-Mega or Espeon as Magic Bounce knocks back all status moves and entry hazards.

I recommend Iron Head over Iron Tail but if you really want the extra damage at a cost for accuracy then that's fine

Since you're running Rest on Snorlax, I would suggest trying Thick Fat over Immunity since Thick Fat reduces damage taken from Ice and Fire moves which your team has weaknesses to.

Also, Snorlax is a physical attacker so I recommend Ice Punch over Ice Beam and you can even try Fire Punch since you are running Toxic which Steel types are immune to and they take super effective damage from the attack. Also, Impish or Bold nature.

Hippowdon is a ground type so why in God's green do you have a Cheri Berry. Ground types can't get paralyzed unless it's by the underused Stun Spore AND Hippowdon is already a slow Pokemon to begin with. I recommend Rocky Helmet but it's up to you what you want to run.

What are you trying to achieve with your Chandelure build? It is a serious question because that is a very odd selection of moves and items

I recommend not running two psychic moves on Espeon. Try Dazzling Gleam or Grass Knot but don't carry so much of one type. Give Espeon the ability Magic Bounce and probably a Life Orb or something.

I don't know what exactly you have in mind for your strategy so I can only suggest moves that appeal to the Pokemon as an individual, not a team player.

Please test you team on the website below and show us some plays so we can work further with what you have:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/

This is a battle simulator specifically made for testing out teams so give it a try. Smile
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
My First Team - by v7 Silent - Jan 29, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: My First Team - by GiMYz - Jan 29, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: My First Team - by v7 Silent - Jan 29, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: My First Team - by GiMYz - Jan 29, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: My First Team - by v7 Silent - Jan 29, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: My First Team - by Marcusube - Jan 30, 2015, 04:15 PM