Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Need suggestions/feedback on my Team
I'll post a quick note for every set.

M-Mawile: moves are OK. However every attack point you don't invest counts as two because of Huge Power, so if you want to invest on bulk you won't get many OKHO that M-Mawile should get.

Suicune: moves are OK. The Atk investment is nonsence, maybe you wanted those 84 evs into defense? Just correct it. You should also motivate the reason for those 80 Spe EVs because i don't know what you want to outspeed if you already have a Tailwind on your side.

Sableye: moves except for Dark Pulse are OK. Without a Calm Mind set, Dark Pulse will not deal a good amount of damage. Foul Play is the best choice in this case. EVs do have their reason here.

Bisharp: everything is OK.

Rotom-Heat: there's no nature, but i would suggest to run a Modest nature anyway because you have to get some OHKO with Overheat. ChestoRest is very occasional but you can't run Sitrus or Leftovers, so that Life Orb is the only last option, with Protect instead of Rest of course.

Landorus-T: moves are OK. 252Atk/252Spe if using a Choice Scarf are recommended.

Overall: 6/10
Your team does not need a Tailwind except for Bisharp (Mawile and Sableye are too slow, LandT is already Scarfed, while Suicune and Rotom-H can't offer a great offensive pressure even with x2 speed). Sableye is a slow Fake Out user and one of the slowest Prankster Taunters, i don't like it as much as in 2014.
This team can become a 8/10 Rain team if you just replace Suicune for Politoed and Ludicolo for Sableye, otherwise you will need to change a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need suggestions/feedback on my Team - by GiMYz - Feb 7, 2015, 07:50 AM