Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] RMT/Suggestions please.
(Feb 8, 2015, 05:46 AM)GMX Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2015, 09:54 PM)Bard o Rage Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2015, 07:16 AM)GMX Wrote: Solid team, EVs are quite standard and that's ok, maybe you should find an alternative to Ferrothorn because it doesn't fit in the core very well IMO, you already have Grass and Steel coverage, even though Ferrothorn is a good answer to rain teams, trick rooms and physical attackers aswell so you can just test it for some time and see yourself.

A quick look tells me your team is only weak to Heatran and Bisharp if your Terrakion is already KOed or if you can't bring it on the field for bad match ups, but in general this team is very good against the current meta.

I'm positive now of replacing Ferrothorn,it does not pull its weight and end up being a burden when I play against good players!I now am currently thinking of whether to bring Tailwind/Other means of speed control support,or Ground Type coverage.Thanks for the feedback!

I'm testing a Special Swampert (Angel Miranda's set) and it helps a lot if you need both Water and Ground coverage but your team doesn't like Earthquakes very much.

Swampert @ Expert Belt
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 228 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Nature: Modest
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Wide Guard

This special set gets KOs on Landorus-T, M-Mence, M-Mawile while not being limited by burns and intimidates. Wide Guard is in this set because of Hyper Voice and Rock Slide spam, but you can replace it for Protect if you want.

Gastrodon is another option for a stronger match up against rain and trick room teams, but their role
is the same.

I actually have tried this Swampert in many teams and my word,it does quite well against choiced Sylveon and Landorus!The only problem I have with it is,it does not really like getting singled on once it gets the opponent's attention due to lack of protect,as it suffers from the four move syndrome and it really needs those four to function well,I'll try it in this team,though.

Messages In This Thread
RMT/Suggestions please. - by Bard o' Rage - Feb 6, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: RMT/Suggestions please. - by GiMYz - Feb 7, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: RMT/Suggestions please. - by Bard o' Rage - Feb 7, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: RMT/Suggestions please. - by GiMYz - Feb 8, 2015, 05:46 AM
RE: RMT/Suggestions please. - by Bard o' Rage - Feb 9, 2015, 02:10 AM
RE: RMT/Suggestions please. - by Marcusube - Feb 7, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: RMT/Suggestions please. - by Onihige - Feb 7, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: RMT/Suggestions please. - by Bard o' Rage - Feb 7, 2015, 09:51 PM