Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Mega Croissant strikes again
Yeah my team relies so much on Conkeldurr performances (it's my only reliable choice against Bisharp + LandT/Suicune/Tailwind but in other situations i can play carefully with Heatran, that is definitely made to outspeed it for a reason). However in Battle Spot there is always a 20-30% probability of encountering a particular core that puts your team at disadvantage, no matter how you choose your leads or something, but yeah i've also noticed i'm also weak to a Scrafty + Mental Herb Gothitelle or to offensive Cresselia + Hariyama lead and i have to risk my Thundurus-I against a Hail team featuring Landorus-T as well. There are many common leads i've should analized before creating the team.

Special M-Mence was the set i've always been using before. I've used it as a late game cleaner thanks to Hyper Voice power, winning many 1vs2 situations where i would have lost with a physical set. The main problem of that set was the spread damage and special walls that made M-Mence hit for 3HKO sometimes (for example in a final head to head against a Sylveon i had no chances to win if Sylveon was like half HP).

Maybe i should think about a Naive Mixed set, but it would require a lot of changes in my team aswell. I'm working on it. Thanks Rogue for the many things you noticed.

Messages In This Thread
Mega Croissant strikes again - by GiMYz - Feb 16, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Mega Croissant strikes again - by Rogue - Feb 16, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Mega Croissant strikes again - by GiMYz - Feb 17, 2015, 04:25 AM
RE: Mega Croissant strikes again - by Marcusube - Feb 17, 2015, 09:20 AM