Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] try this on for size
(Feb 18, 2015, 08:33 AM)Marcusube Wrote: The Greninja's moveset seems a bit shaky because it doesn't OHKO much and you're using the inferior attack stat with moves of inferior base power. A mixed Greninja with Hasty Nature and 252 Speed 20 Atk and the rest in Special Attack is a more efficient revenge killer. Also Life Orb is a better choice since you won't be hitting more than half the Pokemon you see super effectively.

This Empoleon set is going to run into many problems. For starters, you are using the more inferior base stat AGAIN! Defiant is rarely going to do much in Singles so making a move pool around it is suicide. A special attacking empoleon with a Relaxed/Quiet nature would be more suitable and you should also consider running Aqua Jet since you team lacks priority which most of the time decides if you win or lose a game.

This Amoonguss set only works in VGC since Rage Powder is a Doubles/Triples based status. Simply swap out Rage Powder for Giga Drain and you'll be good to go.

I'm assuming this is a singles team because of the move set choices. No?

Well your statement about my greninja is false the base power of the moves are the higest physical movest in its moveset and the can easily ohko dragons fairys dark and ghost/psychic.

the point of empoleon was to use the lower statt with defiant as a check to intimidate teams as they are very common in vgc

and ALL of my teams are vgc i dont use smogon rules i find them stupid

Messages In This Thread
try this on for size - by DirtyPirateNinja - Feb 18, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: try this on for size - by Marcusube - Feb 18, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: try this on for size - by DirtyPirateNinja - Feb 18, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: try this on for size - by Marcusube - Feb 18, 2015, 08:30 PM