Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Team Building Work In Progress - VGC 2015
Thanks for all of the great ideas so far. Lot of good feedback I can use.

Few followups and thoughts:

Would bringing a 2nd mega provide an advantage more often than just having one? My thinking here is seeing a 2nd mega may force your opponent into bringing a poke they don't want to for coverage or forces them to leave one they want to bring on the bench.

I can see the opposite effect too, basically leaving your cohesive team at 5+1 instead of a full 6, if that makes sense.

That would leave me between looking at something like Excadrill for coverage and a Heatran/Thundurus counter vs a Mega Gallade or Garchomp with less resistances and not as strong a Thundurus check.

I like the Dragon Tail idea on Milotic. Would running Ice Beam become redundant then and I can pick something else? Also with the switch in Dragon Tail forces would a speed control like a sticky web Galvantula/Shuckle be smart? I don't see spin or defog run at all, so it sounds like something exploitable.

Looking at support, with a projected team looking something like

Umbreon
M-Scizor
Milotic
Excadrill or M-Gallade or Terrakion
Sylveon

I don't want to throw Klefki in there with 2 other steel types. So looking at Meowstic vs Whimsicott. Meowstic would cover me with quick guard, screens, and swagger to abuse Umbreons Foul Play. Whimsicott would lock up opponents with taunt/encore, worry/leech seed and maybe beat up for Terrakion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Team Building Work In Progress - VGC 2015 - by KirinEvans - Feb 19, 2015, 11:37 AM