Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Good afternoon my fellow Community! Old subscriber has returned!
Lightbulb 
Howdy Justin, Admin/Mods, & my fellow community/family!  It's been awhile, but I been meaning to make one of these greetings for awhile; I've just been busy.  The name is Nate [or: Nug(s) / Pog0], and I first discovered this community during the very beginning of Pokemon XY, where I first found a legitimate place for me to relax and unwind while playing Pokemon, and other games while having fun interacting with everyone in chat; including mods and Justin.  I gained valuable knowledge that helped me catch up with what I missed while never before playing Platinum, Black, White, along with B2/W2.  It feels great to be back; especially with the forums now, it just brings it all home for me.  Please add me to your buddy lists Community, including my Friend Code because I have tons of extra 5IV-Level 1 baby Pokemon and I'm only going to be breeding more 6IVs while I keep dumping these 5IV hatched babies into the Pokemon Bank [lawl].  I recently just got OR & AS, so I'm planning on starting my first adventure on Alpha Sapphire this afternoon once I finish rating the final 3 boxes in Kiloude City, then I send over all my 6IVs that I'm going to randomly draw 2 Pokes to start the game with from the wildest possibilities.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to be chatting with you all soon!

Your fellow Pizza-Crusher,

Nate / Nug

[Image: ZEVnycm.jpg?1]

Messages In This Thread
Good afternoon my fellow Community! Old subscriber has returned! - by NugCrusher - Feb 25, 2015, 01:28 PM