Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Viability and Frequency of Sun Teams for VGC 2015?
While still on my quest to create a team of hopefully powerful (and super adorable) Pokémon, I stumbled about a thread discussing Sun Teams and Cherrim. I'm still rather new to learning about the meta game and various methods of climbing your way through the ranks, so I wanted some honest feedback on this.

I often see and hear about Rain Teams, but I was wondering... are Sun Teams actually a viable option and/or something you might see as well? Could Cherrim be used with the right group? And, if so, how could you feasibly even run this Pokémon? Off the top of my head, I'd assume that you'd pair it with something like Ninetails, since I know that beautiful fox does have the Drought Hidden Ability. I guess Mega Charizard Y would work, too.

Also, if you were going to attempt to execute something like this, is Cherrim better used as a support or more of a Special Attacker? Its base stats don't seem that bad to me, but I don't trust myself to determine something like this.

Thanks for any and all advice!

xx

Messages In This Thread
Viability and Frequency of Sun Teams for VGC 2015? - by iflytoohigh - Mar 29, 2015, 07:14 AM