Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] hi please rate my sun team
This team is lacking in very important areas. All of the Pokemon on your team are extremely slow other than your Prankster which isn't doing much to help out here. Your team has 5 special attackers. You need to get physical because Assault Vest Pokemon and naturally Specially Defensive Pokemon such as Sylveon, Politoed and Milotic run amok and destroy your team. You have huge weaknesses to Ground and Water on your team. You can't just use the sun as a check to Camerupt's largest weakness. Your team lacks Pokemon that can take care of others that would want to take advantage of the sun, meaning all fire types especially Mega Charizard Y and Heatran. If this team is supposed to be a sun team then why bring in Pokemon that do not resist Fire such as Aegislash and Venusaur. I can understand Venusaur because Chlorophyll but you didn't EV it offensively and as you should know, normal Venusaur is really weak to Fire and cannot take other Fire types out of commission. As a matter of fact, none of your Pokemon take care of Fire types other than Camerupt meaning that your opponent can easily predict you bringing it to a game and proceed to crush it into the dust. The Ninetales+Venusaur core might work but aside from that, you have to scrap this team.
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
hi please rate my sun team - by Chimchared7 - Mar 29, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: hi please rate my sun team - by Vietflame - Mar 30, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: hi please rate my sun team - by z2porygon - Mar 30, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: hi please rate my sun team - by Marcusube - Mar 30, 2015, 05:00 PM