Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Viability and Frequency of Sun Teams for VGC 2015?
(Apr 13, 2015, 07:57 AM)MagnusHexem Wrote: Well, when you put it that way, then physical Ninetales makes sense.  I thought you were talking about Ninetales in general.  I've never seen anyone talk about Cherrim and Ninetails before, let alone Ninetails (in Gen. 6.)

But this Scald thing....I'm about to go on a rant here.  I'll just put it this way: If you're using Scald or Rock Slide for Hax, you're playing Pokemon for the wrong reason.  We have Pokemon forums like these for a reason.  Pokemon is mostly skill-based.  If you want to play it for RNG, then you might as well be using Double Team or Minimize.  It worked for Aaron Traylor...although he is just a giant luck-sack.

Bro your post sounds so hostile and salty, lol. I know it was directed to Black while you two are discussing the viability of this sort of comp and some moves but I don't think you have the right to really say whether or not someone is playing for the right or wrong reason. And my question is why are you here on the forums if you're going to be so condescending about someone else's thoughts and opinions? The forums are here for a reason but it looks like maybe you don't fully know what they are.

Just something to think about. I know your comment was in direct response to someone else's, but as someone casually reading through this thread you made yourself seem like a major ***.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Viability and Frequency of Sun Teams for VGC 2015? - by KevMan - Apr 14, 2015, 03:30 PM