Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 44 HP / 164 Atk / 44 Def / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Substitute
- Protect

This is the mega I chose to build around it has always been one of my favorites of this batch but I've heard lots of people say that its movepool was garbage and my eyes kind of looked away until now seeing that it has won some major regionals the past few months. My concerns about this Pokemon on this team specifically is the amount of bulk investment should I use more and run ice punch instead of sub? Would that help me in some match ups?

Politoed @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 212 HP / 132 Def / 4 SAtk / 116 SDef / 44 Spd
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Helping Hand
- Protect

This Pokemon is another one of my favorites ever since the release of it I've always wanted one as a kid but had nobody to trade with I invested so much bulk just so it can take any hit he's just support on this team

Ludicolo @ AssaulProtect
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 74 HP / 12 Def / 252 SAtk / 172 Spd
Modest Nature
- Fake Out
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

Ludicolo is my fast ice beamer another one of my favorites (I love water types.) With his investment he can out speed scarfed Lando in the rain.

Terrakion @ Lum Berry
Ability: Justified
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Stine Edge
- Protect

Stone Edge is a move recommended to me by the one and only Aaron Grubbs because it can one shot Thundurus 100% of the time and do 97%-100+% to Zapdoes this move has been doing a lot for me lately and this scares out Kanga leads sometimes Terrakions the true MVP.

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

I only put this on the team for taunt but it has shown its use by making my mirror match up vs opposing Ludicolo not as scary unless they make some solid predictions. Shadow ball is just a filler stab move over icy wind because I think Politoed has my back RIGHT GUYS HAHA RIGHT?! JK haha but no I need opinions. It has shown that its a great coverage move but its still very situational.

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 92 Def / 166 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

To make my Trick room match up easier it does a Massive chunk to Cressalia over half Gangar can do the same with Shadow ball being uncommon so they never see a Shadow ball + Dark pulse combo but that's only if hariyamas not in play if he is I usually lead something like Gengar + Mega gross because I know that Cress cannot do anything 1 v 1 so I slowly take out every Pokemon and double protect whenever I get the chance.

Please leave down your edit suggestions and why also if you have a better suited ev spread please leave that too I'm also looking for a battle tutor to help me figure out somethings before the Seattle regional thanks for reading and the help!

Messages In This Thread
Seattle regional team edit help and LF: Battle Tutor - by mellowvgc - Apr 17, 2015, 02:11 PM