Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Seattle regional team edit help and LF: Battle Tutor
(Apr 17, 2015, 07:20 PM)Marcusube Wrote: It seems hard to make any safe switches with this team and it has that pure hyper offensive element which is good but you need more support because Politoed won't last long around Electric types such as Thundurus, Rotom-W and Zapdos. Other threats such as Sylveon, Landorus, other Terrakion and Salamence threaten your team. You really only have 1 Pokemon to check them and if it faints, your team struggles to keep the momentum. You also need a way to counter opposing Amoonguss and Breloom without risking the use of Metagross and I'd recommend running Hydreigon with Life Orb and remove Flamethrower for Protect. It gives you more room to scout the opponent plus Flamethrower gets weakened by the rain anyways
That's all easily played around I've haven't seen any problems with the Pokemon you've mentioned. Politoed Holds its own pretty well vgc is a huge mind game you can't counter everything at least I have 1 counter if I really need to use it I will some games will be harder then others and I know that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seattle regional team edit help and LF: Battle Tutor - by mellowvgc - Apr 17, 2015, 10:30 PM