Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] My First Mini VGC "Competition" Performance + Request for Advice
(May 9, 2015, 03:35 PM)iflytoohigh Wrote: to not utilize any Legendaries

No Heatran, Landorus-T, Thundurus and Terrakion? It's Charizard Y time to shine Cool

Seriously, if you think that Altaria's best ability (in non-mega form) is Cloud Nine, which nullifies the weather.. M-Altaria is actually a good call!

However M-Altaria is a Fairy/Dragon (not a decent typing if you ask me). It may win against Dragons (M-Salamence and Hydreigon in particular) but it's weak to Steel and Fairy types, which are really strong this year (M-Metagross, Bisharp, Sylveon, M-Mawile and M-Gardevoir in particular) so we have to find something to deal with them.

If you want to start from M-Altaria + Crobat duo, i can think about something. At first glance, i would say Arcanine is ideal to deal (woops sorry :/) with everything listed above (Intimidate + W-o-W for M-Metagross, M-Mawile and Bisharp - Snarl for Sylveon and M-Gardevoir). Aegislash can work since it resists to any weakness of M-Altaria, while offering Wide Guard support for Hyper Voice and Earthquake. If you like this core, we can talk about the last members of the team  :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Mini VGC "Competition" Performance + Request for Advice - by GiMYz - May 10, 2015, 05:04 AM