Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] My First Mini VGC "Competition" Performance + Request for Advice
(May 10, 2015, 05:04 AM)GMX Wrote: If you like this core, we can talk about the last members of the team  :D

First of all, I have to note that I love your profile picture! King is my second favorite character in Nanatsu no Taizai (after Diane)!  Heart

I actually like your suggestions so far! I've entertained the idea of Arcanine as an Intimidate user, I just have been stuck with putting an entire group together, assigning a proper EV spread, and selecting the best moves to have all my 'mon complement one another. Looks like you may be able to save me!

If we were going to go with Mega Altaria and Crobat (although I'm willing to drop Crobat for a different/better Tailwind setter, if you have a suggestion), what EV spreads and movesets do you think the Aegislash and Arcanine should have, specifically?

Let's just assume we're going with these 4 fellas... what's the best way to determine what we need for the final 2? I am so awful at teambuilding, it just isn't funny.  :P

At any rate, once we've fleshed out the full team with their moves, EVs, and such, please let me know what you'd like in return for your time! As soon as I get a detailed team listed, I'm going to get started breeding, anyway, so I can easily get another 'mon or two (or three, if you'd like) done for you, too! I want to have my team together ASAP so that I can get some solid Battle Spot practice in before the event! ^^

Thanks so much, GMX!

xx

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Mini VGC "Competition" Performance + Request for Advice - by iflytoohigh - May 10, 2015, 09:15 AM