Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] My First Mini VGC "Competition" Performance + Request for Advice
(May 11, 2015, 02:36 AM)GMX Wrote: That Conkeldurr is a Charizard Y destroyer if you run Rock Slide instead of Ice Punch, i like the EV spread.

244+ Atk Conkeldurr Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 180-216 (97.2 - 116.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 20 HP / 228 SpD Assault Vest Conkeldurr in Sun: 76-90 (41.5 - 49.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

I've tried Primeape for 1 week on Showdown but it isn't as much consistent as Conkeldurr.. and it is too frail (the only reason to use it would be for the Defiant ability and because it has access to Close Combat)

Regarding your offer of breeding a pokemon for me, i must decline the offer. As you enjoy breeding pokemon i enjoy helping people in teambuilding.. there are always new things i learn too in the process and that's my reward Smile (for example it's been the first time i've done calcs about Life Orb Aegislash - i knew it was a thing but i didn't know it was this strong, and i'm going to test it myself)

However i'd like to test my no legends team with yours if i knew how to add friends on Showdown :/ there was a No Legends forum tourney scheduled for weeks ago but it has been postponed.

Thank you so much! You've been amazing! Too bad about Mankey/Primeape... guess she'll have to keep sitting in that box until the right time comes for her to shine.  :P But, that's good news about the Conkeldurr (and saves me a bit of time)! I'll get Rock Slide on him in place of Ice Punch, and I'd say he's set.

Yeah, I don't have an actual registered account on Showdown, to be honest, so I should probably figure that out sometime this evening. But, as soon as I finish testing these fellas out on Showdown and get them bred into my game, I can add you on my 3DS! We can get some practice battles in that way, if you wanna test your No Legends Team versus mine. ^^

And, if you ever do change your mind and have a 'mon (or full team, for that matter) that you'd like bred, you know you can count on me!  Heart

I'll follow up here and keep you posted on how my practice progresses and if I discover any odd kinks or things that I have a hard time defeating.

Thanks so much, again!

xx

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Mini VGC "Competition" Performance + Request for Advice - by iflytoohigh - May 11, 2015, 09:17 AM