Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

*FAKEMON* Otaru Regional Fakedex (in progress)
(May 13, 2015, 06:15 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: That's nice! Will there be feedback on the art as well?
Also are you planning on creating an actual Fakemon game from it? I'm very curious, and i really like this kind of fan-based projects Angel

The site, at present, will be a text-based Pokemon RPG, prominently featuring these fakemon. There will be all the real-world Pokemon, of course, but they will be less common than the fakemon during the initial playthrough. The main differences between this game and the real handheld games will be the battling format (selecting two moves/actions at a time, making prediction be of even higher importance) and the ability for Pokemon to dodge attacks rather than attacking. The specifics are pretty well-established on the back-end of the project, such as the effectiveness of the aforementioned dodging and so on, so I won't really release them here just yet.

As for evaluating the art/designs of the fakemon themselves, I created this thread hoping to get battling feedback and movepool ideas. In the future, I may open a thread in the Art section of the forum for character design feedback.

-sandragon13

Messages In This Thread
RE: *FAKEMON* Otaru Regional Fakedex (in progress) - by sandragon13 - May 14, 2015, 08:12 AM