Poll: Would you be interested paricipating in a Double Battle Tournament without "Pentagon Rule" ?
This poll is closed.
Yes
36.84%
7 36.84%
Maybe... Depends if I can prepare for the suggested format
36.84%
7 36.84%
No
26.32%
5 26.32%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] No Pentagon Rule Tourney (Thoughts and Ideas)
If this tourney ends up happening. I could help supply Pokemon, well, if you need help that is.

(May 25, 2015, 05:46 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Yeah like you said I myself don't have access to these things but that doesn't mean I can't ask someone to help me get those Pokemon, the only thing I'm worried about is I don't know if this is just flat rules (probably is) but the game detects these "illegal" moves (or moves that they can only know in previous gens) and prevents you from battling, like I said it's probably just flat rules but I'm just wondering since I haven't tested it.

The game will allow you to battle using the pokemon with friends / passerby as long as the pokemon had access to the move at some time in a previous gen(s). Though if I recall, the pokemon will be restricted from entering Battle Spot.

(May 25, 2015, 07:35 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Extreme Speed Linoone returns kappaHD

Death to all Sad If you don't have a pokemon with focus sash, say your prayers ~

There was actually a way to get a legit e-speed Linoone in Gen VI. Though the event is long gone now qq

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Pentagon Rule Tourney (Thoughts and Ideas) - by Vietflame - May 25, 2015, 07:45 AM