Poll: Would you be interested paricipating in a Double Battle Tournament without "Pentagon Rule" ?
This poll is closed.
Yes
36.84%
7 36.84%
Maybe... Depends if I can prepare for the suggested format
36.84%
7 36.84%
No
26.32%
5 26.32%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] No Pentagon Rule Tourney (Thoughts and Ideas)
I still think it's annoying to find all of these infos on Serebii and it will be hard to check if every partecipant is actually using a Transfer-only move on his/her pokemons (for ex. i could bring a Pentagon Entei without ESpeed), plus i don't know if Flat rules allows a No Pentagon pokemon. Another reason for this tourney being a bit unappealing is the fact that our current metagame is so vast that we don't even need to see how Follow Me Magmar or an ESpeed Entei would work (Defiant Tornadus and only a few other things may work and i'm not even sure of it - Belly Drum ESpeed Linoone is not one of these  :P ).  There are many other issues too, but i think all of you understand the problems.

Having said that, i don't mind you if still want to try this thing, but i personally would like to see more viable tourneys so that we can have more people to join it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Pentagon Rule Tourney (Thoughts and Ideas) - by GiMYz - May 26, 2015, 02:20 AM