Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] My Team to be
(Jun 19, 2015, 11:20 AM)GMX Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2015, 10:35 AM)Wildcat0017 Wrote: Not to be rude but I asked for a touch up, not for you to remake my team for me, you threw away 3 of my pokemon and changed the main purpose of garchomp as a nasty check to kang. I might go with a tailwind togekiss but as for houndoom ninetales and garchomp. I think I'll keep them. Thanks for the help though

You didn't specific what kind of help you needed.. so i was just adjusting this team to be as much consistent as possible for both Battle Spot and a live tournament. You should always keep an eye on the Top12 used Pokemon of Battle Spot and ask yourself if you have enough answers to those threats.

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/#double

For example: do you have a lead counter for Land-T + Thundurus? Or a lead counter for Politoed + Ludicolo?

If you want to stay with these members, i can understand it but i can't say it will work better than now with new moves or EV spreads, because the main problem is the lack of bulk, safe switches, typing coverage and so on. Anyway i would run a 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Houndoom with Focus Sash, because this pokemon is too frail to invest in bulk anyway. Maximize speed and SpA to be as fast as possible. You should use Protect instead of Solar Beam to protect Houndoom from any opposing Fake Out or Earthquake, just for one turn.

Ninetales is another complicated pokemon to use. It is faster than Politoed or Tyranitar, meaning that if you start with Ninetales and the opponent starts with a non-Scarfed Politoed/Tyranitar, Drought will activate first and only then Drizzle/Sand Stream, losing the weather war on turn 1 everytime. It doesn't have a good physical bulk, so if you have to rely on the accuracy of W-o-W. You can run Fire Blast / Solar Beam / W-o-W / Protect in this case.

I don't plan on leading with ninetales, more switch in for a 1 turn solar beam as for houndoom I was thinking of running that spread but it can take a rockslide from non stabbers.

And thanks for the link

Messages In This Thread
My Team to be - by Wildcat0017 - Jun 18, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: My Team to be - by Wildcat0017 - Jun 18, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: My Team to be - by Hunter95dt - Jun 19, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: My Team to be - by GiMYz - Jun 19, 2015, 06:04 AM
RE: My Team to be - by Wildcat0017 - Jun 19, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: My Team to be - by GiMYz - Jun 19, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: My Team to be - by Marcusube - Jun 19, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: My Team to be - by Wildcat0017 - Jun 19, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: My Team to be - by Wildcat0017 - Jun 19, 2015, 11:51 AM